Sunday, September 06, 2015

And seven years after my last post...



Seven years after my last post, I have learnt a lot about climate change, mainly because it is very much related to my job. Now I move to a new job, and this time the 'climate change' words are in the title, so I hope to be able to assess with state of the art scientific evidence something which is a fact: climate change generated by humans, and the huge dangers we are facing ahead…

Seven years after my last post, I can only but evidence that the climate change situation is even worse than it was believed to be today seven years ago. Time is precious and we need to act urgently. However, I'm afraid governments won't do anything until, as usual, is too late. This is serious, probably not for you, but for your children and future generations. They also have the right to enjoy of a healthy environment. Please, act, manifest yourself, inform yourself and take it seriously. We still can save this world is we put enough pressure in to our governments. Act now!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home